FRST SWIM SCHOOL
Learn to Swim Program
REGISTER HERE (Open 7/14 for Cycle 4)
Cycle 4 will start the week of July 24th and run thru the week of August 14th
What is FRST Swim School?: FRST’s learn to swim program is an opportunity for young children (4-11 years of age) to be introduced to the world of swimming, by being taught to be comfortable in the water as well as the basics of swimming (ie. stroke development, treading water, floating etc.) and water safety. All of which will lead to the opportunity and option to participate in competitive swimming within the FRST Club Program.
How does Swim School Operate?:
- Our learn-to-swim program is broken into 4 cycles, each consisting of 4 weeks of 45 minute swim lessons 2 days per week.
- During each cycle, swimmers will be taught lessons appropriate for their selected group.
- At the completion of each cycle, all swimmers will be evaluated to see if they will advance to the next group for the following cycle.
What Time is Swim School?:
- 2 days a week of the selected cycle from 5:15-6:00p.m.
- Typically Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday unless there is a conflict of some sort. (ie. Holiday, Facility conflict, etc.).
- In-school calendar hours are 5:45-6:30pm. Summer hours are 5:15-6:00pm
What is the Minimum Age to Register for Swim School?:
The minimum age requirement for private swim lessons with FRST is 3 or 4 years of age. Swimmer should be comfortable in/around the water.
How Much Does Swim School Cost?:
Cost (see the below costs per athlete) to be paid before cycle.
1 cycle for 1 athlete: $65
2 cycles for 1 athlete: $115
3 cycles for 1 athlete: $165
***Subsequent athletes receive $15 discount off their first Cycle Registration only. Prices for cycles 2 and 3 for additional athletes are the same as for athlete #1
*** Fees will not be pro-rated for late registrants
Looking for a 1 on 1 private lesson from experienced swimmers!? We offer that too! If interested, please see our "Instructors Page."
When and Where Do I Sign Up?:
- Optional Registration in person for Cycle 1 is April 17 & 18 from 5-6:30pm at FCHS
- Online Registration for Cycle 1 is available 4/17 thru 4/22.
- To Register please contact Coach Service at CService023@gmail.com.
Spring / Summer 2017 Cycles:
Registration Nights are April 17 & 18 from 5:00-6:30pm
- Cycle 1: Week of April 17th - Week of May 8th
- Cycle 2: Week of May 15th - Week of June 5th
- Cycle 3: Week of June 12th - Week of July 10th (week of 4th will be off)
- Cycle 4: Week of July 24th - Week of August 14
All families will be asked to enter information into our system so they can be contacted about important information.
Evaluations for each cycle will be held during the first two lessons. Athlete should be prepared to swim during the first lesson date.
Private Swim Lessons: See here for more information on private lessons offered within FRST Swim School.
Who Do I Contact With Questions?:
Please contact Coach Service at (email@example.com). Please also watch the news feed on the FRST website, Twitter, and Facebook for any additional information pertaining to the lessons program.