How to Sign Up for Meets
- Sign in using your FRST account email and password
- Click “Meets” or find select events/meets towards the bottom of the homepage, frstswimming.com. The meets that are currently available for sign up are listed.
- Click “Attend/Decline” for the meet you wish to attend.
- Click on the swimmers name at the bottom.
- Declare whether you are attending the meet or not.
- If yes, choose events. Please pay close attention that are you signing up for the correct age group and day. Days are labelled D1, D2, D3 etc. Most meets are 3 day meets and so D1 is usually Friday, D2 Saturday, etc..
- Save changes.
- Please note you will not be charged for the meet until after the meet entry deadline closes. You have the ability to come back in and edit your events up until the meet entry deadline which is listed on the website and in the invitation to attend/decline email.
- The credit card you have on file with Team Unify (which is typically the one you used when you registered for the season) will automatically be charged for the meets you have signed up for at the end of each month.
- To see what you have coming due and when click “My Account” and “ my invoice/payment”. You can change your credit card on file or pay prior to month end if desired.
- After the meet entry deadline has passed you will be able to see all the swimmers signed up for a particular meet and which events they signed up for. Click “Meet entries” and find the meet you are looking for. Please double check these and report any issues to Paul Ziegler at firstname.lastname@example.org.