The Indiana International School of Diving
Inclement Weather Protocol
Facing the possibility of snow, tornadoes, or any other inclement weather throughout the year, the club implements the following system concerning cancellations of regularly scheduled club practices and meets.
- If the representing school is canceled due to weather, figure the diving practice or meet is also cancelled for that day.
- If the representing school is cancelled on a Friday, weekend practices or meets may still be held if the venue is available. Please call the club parent liaison or coach to discover – or check the website / email the coach for details.
- If you are in doubt as to the traveling conditions to and from a practice or a meet, please make the best decision you can as a parent concerningsafety firstand the club will support that decision.
- Concerning morning practice cancellations, try to find out if school had been cancelled or delayed – both would constitute a cancellation of diving practice. If you do not know for sure about cancellations, please make the best decision you can as a parent concerningsafety firstand the club will support that decision
- If the club cancels the activity due to weather, we will do our best to communicate this as soon as possible.