Beginning with its very first Catch the Spirit Camp in Middlebury, IN back in 2005, Indiana Swimming has gathered swimmers and coaches from around the state to learn, improve, and grow together. In the years since its origins, the Camps Program has evolved to include unique opportunities for Indiana swimmers who are developing their passion for the sport, as well as those on their journey to National and International Competition. The Camps program now includes one day regional clinics, over night developmental camps, and travel training camps to some of the most technologically advanced venues in the country. Indiana Swimming is proud to partner with USA Swimming, Speedo, and Fitter & Faster Swim Tours to bring the most comprehensive camp programing to our membership. Check out the links below to learn more.
- Green Flag Series Clinics in collaboration with Fitter and Faster Swim Tours
- Team Indiana 1-day Regional Training Camps
- Memorial Day Age Group Development Camp
- Memorial Day Age Group Elite Camp
- Age Group Elite Travel Camp
- Senior Elite Camp
- Senior OTC Camp