OPEN GYM & SWIM
Available on Sunday afternoons during the months from October-March, dates for
the 2017-18 season are as follows*:
- October 15th
- October 29th
- November 26th
- December 3rd
- December 17th
- January 7th
- January 28th
- February 4th
- February 11th
- March 25th
*Dates are subject to change to fit the needs of school-related events. Please check this page regularly before attending open gym and swim, and note the most recent update in the upper right hand corner of this page!
New Location - NHS Pool & Field House
- Open from 1:45-4PM
- Lap swimming, diving boards, and water basketball will be available
- Supervisor and lifeguards (pool) will always be on duty during open gym & swim.
- Open Gym is available on a first come/first serve basis.
- Cost is $4 per person per visit
- 10-visit punch cards are available:
- $30/individual or
- $100/family of 4 with each additional family member costing $20
- Admittance is as follows:
- Adults must present their driver’s license.
- HIS and Elementary School students must be accompanied by an adult
- Must provide proof of residence with driver’s license.
- NHS and NMS students must present their school ID or driver’s license
Schedule and cancellation postings will be posted at www.nasaswimming.org if known in advance. Schedule is subject to change if there is a conflict with a school event or due to weather. Check monthly schedule on this page before attending open gym & swim!
Questions? Contact Kyle Hembree at 822-5353 or at email@example.com