Piranhas Billing Policy:
Invoices are automatically generated on the 1st of the month. They are viewable at any time in the member area of the Piranhas website. You may get a courtesy email from the Billing Volunteer to remind you that your invoice is ready to be viewed. Invoices will not be mailed or emailed.
A late fee of $10 will be applied to all accounts that have a balance due at the end of the month. (The Piranhas will attempt to be flexible about crediting back late fees for extenuating circumstances.)
Team Unify Billing Section:
Please take some time to become familiar with the billing area of your Team Unify Member account. This can be found in the member area “$MyInvoice/Payment”. The “Current Invoice Summary” section will show the most current invoice due and payments/charges that have been posted during the current month but have not been invoiced yet. “Your Total Projected Amount Owed” shows the amount that is expected to be invoiced on the 1st of the following month. This will include the Monthly dues that will be posted prior to invoice generation. You can also download a copy of any invoice in the “Billing History” section.
- Team members are billed for monthly dues whether they attend practices or not. Payments are due the 1st of the month.
- Monthly invoices include dues, merchandise purchased through the Piranhas, and meet entry fees incurred the previous month.
- NOTE: Meet entry fees include Splash Fee, individual event fees, relay fees, a Piranhas processing fee and facility fees or other fees charged by host team outlined in Meet Invite. Members are responsible for all meet fees incurred. The meet fees are calculated based on the event entries submitted. Please be sure to verify all the events for your swimmer, as you will be charged based on this list. The events can be viewed in the same area you commit to attend a meet once the coach has selected the events. If you do not show up for the meet or skip an event, you are still responsible to pay the fees for that meet/event. Our Club is charged for all meet entries by the host team, not just for the events swam.
- To discontinue monthly billing, you MUST notify the Head Coach-Joe Hroma at email@example.com via email before your swimmer discontinues swimming. Billing will be discontinued the next full month following proper notification.
- New team swimmers are offered a 2 week trial. If swimmer discontinues during the trial, a full refund will be issued.
- Members with accounts more than 60 days past due: Families are not permitted to register their swimmer(s) for swim meets or purchase merchandise on account. Their swimmer(s) may not participate in swim meets.
- Members with accounts more than 90 days past due: Item 1. above continues to apply to the family and their swimmer(s) may no longer participate in any PSC activities. Swimmers are not permitted to attend practices. Please do not put our coaches in a position where they have to excuse a swimmer from practice because an account is not paid.
- The club also has the right to require all merchandise purchases and meet fees be paid prior to ordering the merchandise or entering the meet for accounts that are historically delinquent.
- Members who leave the club and do not close their balance within 30 days will be subject to legal collections and may be barred from USA Swimming membership.
The club wants to ensure the swimming experience is available to all in a positive environment. If you are having financial difficulties and want to make arrangements for alternative payment schedules, please contact the club’s treasurer. The club has a financial assistance opportunity for those who qualify.
Please also remember that all club administration activities are handled by volunteer members. It is very much appreciated if members can keep their accounts current in order to avoid the extra time required to manage the club’s financial activities.