Swimming is rewarding for all ages and abilities. There are many beneifts to getting involved in competitive swimming, including:
- Swimming is a total body exercise and promotes muscle development.
- Swimming develops aerobic endurance and is superior for cardiovascular exercise.
- Swimming enhances coordination, flexibility, and balance.
- Swimming is the most injury-free of all sports.
- Swimming promotes exceptional time management and determination.
- Swimming allows for the oppurtunity to make lifelong friends.
- Swimming establishes a better and healthier lifestlye.
- Swimming is a sport that will bring fitness and enjoyment for life.