Registration for the Ripples is based on a waitlist with priority given to existing swim team families pre-registering their swimmer. You do not need to register online in order to complete the registration process. Please simply get your completed forms to the Registration Coordinator.
Please provide the following to the Registration Coordinator as soon as possible in order to pre-register your Ripple:
- Signed copy of the Ripple Family Information Form
- Signed copy of the Code of Conduct Form
- Signed copy of the Riptide Refund Policy
- 2 copies of the birth certificate of the swimmer
- Current proof of Northpark residency. See "Age and Residency Verification" tab for acceptable documents.
See Ripple FAQ for details on equipment.