In person registration for NEW RESIDENT FAMILIES will be on:
DATE: April 13th (Saturday)
LOCATION: KNOLLCREST PARK
Children must be between the ages of 5 and 18 as of June 1st, 2019. Registration is open to children whose parent(s)/legal guardian(s) reside in Quail Hill.
Please look at our practice schedule, fees and volunteer requirements before coming to registration.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Step 1: Preregister online.
- Fill out this form.
- Upload: (Rename your files with your last name.)
- each swimmer's birth certificate
- 2 different proofs of Irvine residency (from 2019).
Step 2: Mandatory In-person registration (what to bring if you didn't upload it):
1 copy each of a birth certificate per swimmer (passport is accepted only if the last name matches the parent residing in Irvine; the last name matches the utility bill). Registration will not be accepted by ISL if proof of birth and residency are not provided. We will take this copy so do not bring just the original. We will not register your child without this copy.
1 copy each of 2 different utility bills (from 2019) per family; name and address must match the family information you will register with. We will take this so bring a copy if you don't want to leave it with us. We will not register your child without this. See below for acceptable residency verification documents.
Checkbook. The checks will be written out to: QUAIL HILL SWIM TEAM.
Overview of the Process:
Registration will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Families that are not immediately able to join the team in the event that all spots are filled may place their name on an interest list.
Paperwork/payment processed: Swimmers information/paperwork/payment will be processed.
Online registration with QHST and Irvine Swim League. After payment, you will be given an invitation to start online registration.
Step 2: On-line Registation on our QHST website (after coming to in person-registration):
A - Family and Swimmer Information
We will email you with a link. You will be prompted to create a password unique to your family. Log in with your newly created password. Fill out family and swimmer information.
B - Swim Team Policies
Please read and agree to Code of Conduct, Parent Obligation, Waivers and Policies, Refund and Volunteer Policies. If you don't understand/agree, please contact us so we can explain the policies. Agreement to swim team policies is a condition of membership.
C - Volunteer Shifts
You will sign up for volunteer shifts. Volunteering is a condition of membership unless you have chosen the volunteer buy out option (limited). Because of the failure of many families to fulfill their volunteer obligations we are forced to resort to collecting a $350 volunteer deposit check upfront from each family. In the event the family does not fulfill their volunteer requirements, we will not return the deposit and their swimmers will be excluded from further team participation in both practices and meets for the current and future seasons.
Others are counting on you and not showing up causes unnecessary delays for both teams.
D - Purchases
Purchase products. Team swimsuits are required.
The fees for the 2019 season are:
$250 per resident swimmer
$230 for additional resident siblings
$50 Fee for Irvine Swim League. QHST is part of ISL, a nonprofit organization.
We will be collecting a $350 volunteer deposit check that we will shred at the end of the season once all volunteer obligations have been fulfilled.
Please make check payable to "Quail Hill Swim Team".
Again, please inquire about our sponsorship opportunities to defray the costs of registration.
Consider finding a sponsorship. For every silver sponsorship, one swimmer of the sponsored family will get a free registration.
Acceptable Residency Verification Documents:
All new swimmers must provide residency verification for the current season. The following will be accepted as verification of City of Irvine residence.
Two different documents from the list below will be accepted as proof of residence. P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted. Utility bills must be from the current year.
- Current electric bill - both parts, top and bottom, in English or verification of electrical service connection.
- Current Southern California Gas bill - both parts, top and bottom, in English or verification of gas service connection.
- Current cable bill - both parts, top and bottom, in English.
- Current official Property Tax forms or Income Tax correspondence - The address to which these documents were mailed must match the address that is being used to establish residency.
- Current water - both parts, top and bottom, in English.
- Current payroll stub - both name and address must appear on payroll stub.
- Current Social Services documents
- If you are a renter and do not pay utilities because it is included in the rent, we will need a letter from the lessor and/or a copy of the rental agreement stating that utilities are included.
- In the case of purchasing a home under construction, a New Communities K-12 Enrollment Address Verification form may be obtained at the sales office and will be accepted as temporary residency verification.
*Note: In the event a utility service connection is used as proof of residency, then a utility bill - both parts, in English - must be provided within 45 days to assure continued enrollment.
Swimmers who live outside Irvine but are currently enrolled in an Irvine school must provide their school transcript for verification.
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions. Please put in your subject Registrar Questions.
If your swimmer is a club swimmer (ie, Nova, Azot, JCC, MVN), please let the team registrar know. Special procedures have to be followed depending on the situation.
SCS Unattach Form