All states have been cleared for travel.
Athletes who are fully vaccinated may return to workout upon return to Illinois, provided their vaccine information is on file with the team.
Athletes who are NOT fully vaccinated must have a PCR Covid-19 test not before 72 hours upon return to Illinois, and be asymptomatic prior to return to workout.
While traveling, please take all precautions and be respectful of travel requirements in all areas.
These are CDC Requirements.
- Before you arrive in the United States:
- All air passengers coming to the United States, including U.S. citizens and fully vaccinated people, are required to have a negative COVID-19 test result no more than 3 days before travel or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 in the past 3 months before they board a flight to the United States.
- After travel:
- Get tested with a viral test 3-5 days after travel.
- Self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms; isolate and get tested if you develop symptoms.
- Follow all state and local recommendations or requirements after travel.