NEW TRIER AQUATICS ♦ PO BOX 407 ♦ WINNETKA, IL 60093
If you would like to speak individually with your coach, contact them by emailing the coach directly.
To encourage improved communication between our membership, coaching staff, and other club representatives we have put together a description of our communication channels.
Our website, www.swimntsc.org, is updated on a regular basis with information on the front home page. Please check the NEWS and/or MEETS section of our website as it will contain information about practice schedule changes, meet information, and other important information.
Check your email inbox weekly for the SharkBytes, our weekly newsletter, which will provide upcoming meet information and deadlines, recent news, and other items of note.
Communicating During Practice
It is important that we respect the right of all swimmers to have the best possible coaching. Subsequently,
- Coaches will not be available during training sessions to speak to parents or others.
- allow the Coach to give full attention and concentration to swimmers while coaching on pool deck; and
- understand that Coaches are happy to speak to parents or others regarding the program, answer questions or discuss issues relevant to their child/children's coaching at an appropriate time.
There are three avenues to handle this:
- Wait till the training session is over or catch the Coach before training. Remember the Coach needs to be on time to coach so long discussions may need a different approach.
- Call the pool office to schedule an appointment.
- Email the coach - please understand it might take up to 24 hours for a response
Other Contact Information
If you have any further questions, please send us an email.