DOLPHINS ONLINE SWAP SHOP!
Do you have swim gear your Dolphin swimmer no longer uses? Do you need items for swim season, but would prefer not to pay for brand new items? Has your swimmer outgrown team apparel or suits? Then join in our 2017 Dolphins Online Swap Shop. Here’s how it works:
2017 Dolphins online Swap Shop is live! CLICK HERE!
- Donate and bring gently used items to practice by September 12th. There will be designated bins at each practice location.
- All donated items will be inventoried with a product description, brand, size, and description of condition.
- Donate equipment and apparel items including Fins, Kickboards, Pull Buoys, Hand Paddles, Snorkles, Mesh bags, Goggles, Swim Caps, sweatshirts, parkas, t-shirts, hats, warm-ups, swimsuits and any other items you think another swimmer might use. If donating swimsuits please wash suits prior to donating.
- On September 15th, you will be given a link to go online and browse the items. (We are probably going to use the Signup.com platform-items can be claimed on a first come first serve basis via an electronic sign-up. More details will be given when the link is sent)
- If apparel items do not have tags or if size is worn off, please label item with the size.
- Once you sign up/claim an item online, your items will be bagged and labeled and given to your child at practice!
- If you have any questions, please contact Melanie Gabbard via phone/text at 859-221-9026 or by email at email@example.com