Saturday, November 11th is our
Annual Fall Splash…you don’t want to miss it!
It's a great adult-only evening out at Malone's Prime
(3347 Tates Creek Rd. Lex, Ky 40502)
6:30 - 11:00pm
OPEN BAR 7pm - 9pm:
LIVE & SILENT AUCTION
$500 REVERSE RAFFLE
Tickets are $75.
2 tickets purchased goes toward your fundraising obligation and enters you in the reverse raffle.
Even if you cannot come, purchasing 2 tickets covers $150 of fundraising for the year and enters you two times at a chance to win $500!
If you are new to the team, the Fall Splash is a great way to meet other parents.
Bring your friends and neighbors!
Tickets will be available at practices 2 weeks before.
Contact Jennifer Lewis to purchase - email@example.com, 859-230-1185
Your help is needed with soliciting auction donations. We have a few weeks to gather auction items for another WONDERFUL Fall Splash on Saturday, November 11th. This event is solely organized by LEXD parents and we need your help to make it all come together.
Ways to help:
1. forward the donation and sponsorship form to anyone who may donate an item, gift card, service or experience
2. email Lynne Washbish, firstname.lastname@example.org, with a contact for a local business where you have a personal relationship for the committee to follow up
3. make a donation of any tangible good, service or experience that can be included in the auction
4. sell Fall Splash tickets to Dolphin families during your child's practice time
5. help with auction set up on November 11th
6. attend the Fall Splash and enjoy a fun evening with Dolphin parents, coaches and friends
If every family could get one donation, give one contact or volunteer a few hours of their time, we could easily make this auction the best. If you aren’t comfortable talking to someone about donating please email their info and we’ll be glad to help. Hard copies of the donation letter will be available in family folders at the pool.
Please email Lynne Washbish (email@example.com) if you can help with any of the tasks above or if you have any questions.