1) All patrons must present a valid TECH ID or Recreation pass.
2) Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult who remains in the facility.
3) Non-members may use the facility only if they are accompanied by a current student or member and pays a $5 daily fee per guest.
1) Obey the lifeguards and aquatic staff.
2) Only US Coast Guard approved flotation devices may be used. NO inflatable devices. (water wings, inner-tubes)
3) NO running
4) No diving from the pool edge.
5) All minors will be asked to take a swimming test before using the diving boards and deep end.
6) Diving boards are available for use at the discretion of the lifeguards.
7) Only one person on the diving boards at a time.
8) Stay out of the lap swimming area.
9) Profanity, abusive language, or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
10) Tobacco and glass containers are not allowed on the premises.
11) Appropriate swimwear required. NO street clothes are allowed in the pool.