September-June practice schedule
Tiger Sharks and Piranhas no longer share a training schedule; swimmers will only train with their respective training group’s schedule and training venue, except during scheduled joint training sessions,
- Tiger Sharks may train only on their preferred training site, except where noted. Select either Foothill College or Rengstorff Park Pool, please inform your coach which training site you prefer.
- Due to Foothill COVID mandates (see Foothill Covid Restrictions), only Tiger Shark, Junior, Senior and Masters are allowed at Foothill.
- Only vaccinated swimmers or swimmers that cannot be vaccinated because of medical issues or sincerely held religious reasons can train at Foothill.
Eagle Park Pool
Back to top
Foothill College Pool
Effective June 18, 2022 Foothill will be closed for repairs
Foothill Covid Regulations:
- All athletes, coaches and volunteers must be fully vaccinated. You must submit proof of COVID vaccination. An email will be sent asking you to submit proof of vaccination. You can get vaccination proof by clicking this link: Proof of Vaccination.
- Only athletes and coaches are allowed on deck.
- Locker rooms available until 7:45 am only. The use of lockers rooms is prohibited in the afternoon. Please make sure you already have your suit on when going on deck to practice.
- Everyone must wear a mask when going indoors.
- Only the bathroom hallways are available for use.
- Pool deck showers are NOT available in the afternoons.
- Swimmers need to be dropped off and picked up on time. If you arrive on campus early you have to remain in your car until pool setup and practice starts.
- Swimmers can only be dropped off on Parking Lot 2-A, behind the locker room building.
Back to top