Our pools are heated to the same temperature all year long to ensure consistency and safety.
For weather concerns, updates will be emailed by 3:30 PM and the front desk will be notified as well.
When temperatures are above freezing with wind chill:
- Weather will be monitored closely by the staff.
- Plan on having normal practice.
- If the temperature drops below freezing before practice ends, we may move activities indoors and/or end practice early.
When temperatures are below freezing with wind chill:
- Decision will be made by 3:15 p.m.
- Indoor activities will in most cases be scheduled.
For questions/concerns regarding cold weather swimming, please contact: [email protected] or call 985-626-3706 ext. 104