Click for PDF Checklist
Utah Swimming Club Registration Checklist
Utah Swimming now uses an online registration form to register clubs. Many USA Swimming and Utah State Concussion Law safety requirements have been added.
NOTE: These safety requirements must be fulfilled by member clubs anyway. But now they are compiled together in one place in hopes of making accountability and compliance easier for both clubs and the LSC.
Club Registration Fees:
$300 if received prior to October 15, 2019
$350 if received between October 15 and November 15, 2019
$400 if received between November 15 and December 31, 2019
$450 if received after January 1, 2020
Make checks payable to Utah Swimming and mail to: Utah Swimming, PO Box 71837, SLC, Utah 84171
The Link to the Online Club Registration Form is posted on the Utah Swimming Registrations web page when the club registration opens. Forms for subsequent years are posted once the next year club registration opens, usually around September.
This checklist can help you gather needed information and know what to prepare to make the registration process easier.
- Club Information
- Facility Information for each facility the club uses
- Contact Information for:
- Head Coach
- Club/Marketing Contact/Representative
- Club Safety Coordinator (Must be current Non-Athlete Member of USA Swimming, preferably not a coach)
- Club Registration Coordinator
- Club Representatives to Utah Swimming
- Coach Rep
- Club Rep (Must be current Non-Athlete Member of USA Swimming)
- Athlete Rep
- Coach Member Verification
- All coaches affiliated with this club are current Coach or Junior Coach Members of USA Swimming. This means the coach is registered and no required credential is missing, "not met" or expired. This club will only allow current Coach or Junior Coach Members on deck in a coaching capacity at practice and competition.
- Pre-Employment Screening Verification
- This club is conducting pre-employment screening on all new employees who are required to by members of USA Swimming as required by the USA Swimming Rules and Regulations.
- Racing Start Certification
- Utah State Concussion Law Compliance
- Safety at Meets
- Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policy (MAAPP) Compliance
- Within the past 12 months, the USA Swimming Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policy has been reviewed and agreed to in writing by all athletes, parents, coaches and other non-athlete members of this club. The written agreements have been retained by the club. (Digital or hard copy)
- Club Safe Sport Essential Obligations
Click for PDF Checklist