The Varsity program is designed to provide a place to train for those not looking to do a full USA team during the off-season months of High School Varsity season.
This group is open to:
- Nazareth Varsity athletes grades 9-12
- Nazareth Middle School athletes grades 7-8 interested in trying out for the Nazareth Varsity team when they enter 9th grade.
- Any Varsity High School athlete from any school district in grades 9-12.
There are different options to register for the 9-week pre-season session, September-November.
Nazareth athletes can choose from:
- NASD 2 days/week - free
- NASD 4 days/week and can swim in (2) BLUE USA meets, one in September and one in October - $205 plus $5/event fee
- Non-NASD 3 days/week - $225
- Non-NASD 3 days/week and can swim in (2) BLUE USA meets, one in September and one in October - $245 plus $5/event fee
Need more info or have questions, Click HERE to inquire today
Summer off-season training for athletes entering 9th-12th grade
For those 9th-12th grade athletes looking to train in the summer months who are not currently on another USA Team, join us at our Summer Swim Team practices where you can train up to 5 days/week during June and July. There are meets you can choose to attend to check your progress but they are not mandatory.
Nazareth athletes entering 9th-12th grade:
- Practice up to 5 days/week and can swim in dual meets at no addiotnal cost - $65
Non-Nazareth athletes entering 9th-12th grade:
- Non-NASD practice up to 5 days/week and can swim in dual meets at no addiotnal cost - $105
For more details on the schedule and/or to sign up, CLICK HERE.