Make up Policy
- It is your responsibility to show up on time for ALL of your scheduled lessons.
- Group make ups will be held only during end of session make up weeks during your normally scheduled lesson time. We offer 2 make-ups for sessions that include 8 or more lessons.
- Water Babies make ups may be done at any time during the session so long as there is room in the class. We will do our best to accommodate the schedule change for that week. This can only be done a maximum of 2 times per session.
- Privates must cancel 24 hrs in advance to avoid being charged for a missed lesson.
- A 6 pack of private lessons must be completed within 9 weeks unless extended by the Lesson Director
- If your swimmer does not show up for his/her lesson and no one is notified you will be charged for the missed lesson.
- If you need to switch your day/time during the session please notify the office as soon as possible, we will do our absolute best to accommodate your needs.
- Should there be an emergency or extreme circumstances please contact our office as soon as possible and we will be happy to work with you.
*All Classes run on time. It is your responsibility to show up on time at your scheduled time. Our classes do run back to back. If you show up 5-10 min late your class has started and you may not make that time up!