2018 SJAC Spring Warm-up Session Try-Outs
Please direct any questions about Silver II, Gold II, or Senior II to Coach RT.
If you are interested in joining Silver II, Gold II, or Senior II for the
Spring Session please read all the info below:
- Pricing and Program dates can be found here.
- Group Schedules can be found here.
- Registration dates for Returning Members (i.e. Participated in the Fall and/or Winter session)
- Registration dates for New Members
- All swimmers will be required to maintain a pool membership at the NL Aquatic Center during the session they are swimming at a special discounted rate. To register, click HERE and select SJAC Family Membership (Single Child) or or SJAC Family Membership (Multi-Child)
- All new swimmers to the team will be required to attend a try-out session before their registration is accepted.
- If you attend a try-out session this past summer (2017) you do not need to "re-tryout" and may sign up.
- At the end of the try-out, a coach will speak with you about the best group for your child.
Swimmers do NOT need to sign up/register for a try-out - you can just show up!
All try-outs will be held at the NL Aquatic Center on:
Wednesday - March 7 @ 6:30 PM Due to the storm, we have rescheduled this tryout for Thursday, March 8th at 6:30pm.
- Saturday - March 10 @ 11:00 AM