2018 Dates: May 29 - August 2 (10 weeks)
2017 Fee: $330.00
- Any current LMAC Navy or Senior Group swimmer
- Swimmers who train with other clubs during the Winter Season (typically 12 years & older-email Coach Kathryn McKeone to see if your swimmer is eligible)
- College Swimmers looking to stay in shape while at home for the summer
- Tuesday, May 29 - Saturday, June 16 @ Lower Merion High School: Mon, Tues, Thurs 6:30-8:15pm; Sat 9-11am; Sunday 1-3pm
- Sunday, June 17 - Thursday, August 2 @ Karakung Swim Club: Mon, Tues, Thurs 6:30-8:15am; Sunday 9:00-11:00am
Online Summer Registration Opens: Monday, April 1, 2018
Please email Head Coach Kathryn McKeone if you have a question about summer training.
The focus during early morning training is mainly on training, however, the LMAC coaching staff always places the highest importance on training and competing with proper stroke and turn technique. In the summer setting, there is little time for devoted stroke drill sessions. This means we will often pull swimmers out of a training set to go over technical issues as they arise on an individual swimmer basis.