CLICK HERE to Register!
2019 Dates: May 25 - July 30 (10 weeks)
2019 Fee: $330.00
- Any current LMAC Advanced, Navy or Senior Group swimmer
- Swimmers who train with other clubs during the Winter Season (typically 12 years & older-email Coach Kathryn McKeone to see if your swimmer is eligible)
- College Swimmers looking to stay in shape while at home for the summer
- Saturday, May 25 - Thursday, June 13 @ Lower Merion High School: Mon, Tues, Thurs 6:30-8:30pm; Sat 9-11am; Sunday 1-3pm
- Sunday, June 16 - Tuesday, July 30 @ Karakung Swim Club: Mon, Tues, Thurs 6:30-8:15am; Sunday 9:00-11:00am
Online Summer Registration Opens: Monday, April 8, 2019
Please email Head Coach Kathryn McKeone if you have a question about summer training.
The focus during early morning training is mainly on training, however, the LMAC coaching staff always places the highest importance on training and competing with proper stroke and turn technique. In the summer setting, there is little time for devoted stroke drill sessions. This means we will often pull swimmers out of a training set to go over technical issues as they arise on an individual swimmer basis.