· NEXT COURSE: April 20. April 25, April 27, from 6:30 to 8:00pm (additional dates and times may be added- participants will be notified in advance) at the Lower Moreland Natatorium
· Participants MUST bring a copy of their current or recently expired lifeguard certificate.
· Participants MUST bring proof of age (driver’s license, copy of birth certificate, etc.) to the initial course session. Must be 15 years of age prior to end of course - since this is a review course, particpants will be older and have been previously certified, with certifications that are current, or have recently expired.
· The total cost of the course is $150. There is a non-refundable Pass or Fail fee of $75. Cash or check (made to "Karney McNear") only.
· Participants must pass a pre-requisite test (swim 300 yards, timed brick dive and carry 25 yards, and two minutes of treading water). Failure to successfully complete the pre-requisite test will dismiss you from the course and will forfeit the non-refundable pass/fail fee.
· Be prepared to swim during each session.
· All review course sessions required. Missing a class during the course will result in automatic failure and forfeiture of the pass/fail fee.
· Dropping out of the review course must be done at least 2 business days before the course begins to receive a refund. Failure to do so will result in a 50% refund.
· There will be no refunds after the first class unless a documented medical excuse is presented.
· Space is limited (a minimum of 6 students are required/the course will be cancelled otherwise) - to reserve your spot in the review course please contact the instructor (Coach McNear) at 954.260.3442 or firstname.lastname@example.org