Each athlete prior to the first day of practice must read and sign the THY Behavior Policy form. This is to be done prior to their first day of practice. All forms will be given to the Head Coach to be kept on file. Each athlete must have their own paper to be kept on file. Copy and Paste what is below into Microsoft Word prior to printing.
THY Behavior Policy
As a member of the Lower Bucks YMCA Swim Team, I understand that membership is a privilege. The honor of that privilege must be upheld by each swimmer’s behavior. It is earned each day by adherence to the expectations as laid out in the team website and this code of conduct.
By signing this document I pledge that I am fully aware of the expectation that the team has placed before me. I am aware that in this document, it is not possible to cover every specific situation or scenario that I as a swimmer will encounter. I will use common sense, common courtesy and sensitivity to the rights of others and will respect all facilities which I may be using.
The Lower Bucks Family YMCA has adopted the core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility as our focal theme to which all programs should be conducted.
After reading each bullet, athlete should place their initials indicating that they have read and understand the following expectations.
- I will act in accordance with the core values of the YMCA _____
- I will act in a responsible manner at all times _____
- I will act in a manner worthy of respect _____
- I will respect others and properties at all times _____
- I will be honest at all times _____
- I will be held accountable for my actions _____
- I will comply with team and pool rules and policies _____
- I will leave things the way I found them _____
- I will act in a safe and intelligent manner at all times _____
- I will be a positive role model and good teammate _____
- I will conduct myself in a positive manner while representing:
- Myself and my family _____
- Coaches _____
- The YMCA Swim League and United States Swimming _____
- Tri-Hampton Swim Team _____
- I will not cheat, steal or lie _____
- I will not intimidate or engage in physical contact with others _____
- I will not abuse or harass others _____
- I will not use profanity or make derogatory statements _____
- I will not put others in harms way _____
- I will do my best to proudly represent the Lower Bucks Family YMCA. ______
Athlete Signature: ________________________________ Date:_____________
Parent Signature: _________________________________Date:______________