1. On Deck is a nice mobile app to have to check your account and see your swimmer's meet entries. Use your TeamUnify primary email and password to sign in.
2. Deck Pass is the mobile app from USA Swimming. It is a great app for young swimmers who often enjoy seeing their times or playing online games to learn more about swimming, sportsmanship, and healthy living. They earn online badges as they complete assignments. Parents with questions about what swimmers should eat on meet days, how to help nervous swimmers, etc. will find it useful as well.
3. Meet Mobile is yet another useful app. Some teams will post their meets and results on Meet Mobile instead of creating paper programs and paper results. Parents with Novice A swimmers who are competing in this weekend's MAC Hogan meet will want the app to know their swimmers event/heat/lane assignments and to see real-time results.
Please take a moment and update your accounts to include:
- VERIFIED email addresses for each person who will need a parking pass. Swimmer emails should be added on the appropriate member tab.
- At least one VERIFIED mobile number so that you will receive urgent messages.
- Updated medical information if necessary
We cannot email you or text you except on verified accounts. You won't want to miss the parking pass or meet sign-ups or texts for sudden pool closings or delays for weather or mechanical issues.
Some useful pages on our NAAC.ws website you may not have seen yet:
- Our 24-Hour Athlete page (also available by clicking the tile on the home page) is a great resource for everything from meet preparation to recovery.
- Our Meet Info pages, accessible from the top menu bar, gives you our schedule, links to the meets, tells you which groups are going to each meet and what the special requirements are for some meets. It is updated with warm-up times, psych sheets, and results as they are provided to us. It is a good place to check your entries.