* New CMA squad system to be launched in April 2022.
- Encourage a lifetime love of swimming.
- To move to National Team: USAS “AA time standard OR at least 1 Sectional Cut” and at least 5 Winter Champs cut times.
- A minimum 15 years old.
- Very strong Practice/Training Ethic, a must!
- Swimmer has a positive attitude towards self, coach, and teammates.
- Swimmer has an official time in all age eligible events (50’s, 100’s, 200’s, 500, 1000 & 1650 FR and 200 IM/400 IM.)
- Swimmer is committed to practicing 8x per week for pool practices as well as 2x per week for dryland.
- Shows initiative, self-discipline & leadership among teammates.
- Swimmer arrives to practice prepared, on time and ready to do their best at every practice.
- Must have equipment ready to use at EVERY practice.
- Demonstrates ability to read and interpret sets and how to make proper use of the pace clock.
- Must be prepared to attend all Championship meets qualified for. Will be required to travel out of state.
- Excellent understanding of race strategy & pacing.
- All starts, strokes, turns, finishes and pullouts are consistently legal.
- Represents CMA to the highest level both in & out of the pool.
- Equipment: Fins, Snorkel, Ankle Band (Finis, Sporti, TYR or bike tube), Paddles & Pull Buoy.
- Resistance equipment will be used frequently.
- Consistent competing in BOTH THE SCY AS WELL AS LCM seasons required.
- Advanced level of aerobic & anaerobic training.
- Advanced to elite level of training.
- Understanding Advanced Nutritional factors that enhance training.
- Understanding Goal Setting as well as knowing all your best times.
* Not meeting these expectations & requirements consistently will result in the athlete being moved to the Gold Group until the infraction has been remedied continuously for at least 3 weeks consecutively.