CMA's Senior Level Competitive Training Groups
Minimum Age: 13-Girls, 14-Boys
- Minimum 5 practices a week + 2 dryland sessions
- A performance level of 2 Maine State cuts or training performance level of 10x100 Free on 1:25
- Must have a working understanding of the dynamics of training.
- Minimum 6 practices a week + 2 dryland sessions
- A training performance level of 15x100 on 1:15 or a 500 free of 5:20 girls and 5:10 Boys
- Sectional Cut and above
- 90% attendance including 2 dryland sessions
- A performance level of 2 Sectional cuts or a training performance level of 20 x 100 on 1:10 girls or 1:05 boys
*All groups subject to coaches discretion.
Move up dates: Nov 1 and Jan 1, 2018
*Practice times and length of practices change throughout the year due to availability of pool space and time.