DeWitt Middle School Swimming & Diving
- Team & Individual Picture Form
- Picture on Nov. 28th at 6:15pm
- Picture forms due with money to TCP on 11/28/18
Calendar/Schedule - Click practice/meet schedule
- DeWitt Middle School Schedule 2018-19
- Calendar has been updated 12/4/18
- If you are not seeing our weekly email communication please change your email address with our coach. Thank you!
- See above for 2018 Holiday Practices, Diving & Swimming
Meet Results - links below
2018 North Kickoff results & South Kickoff results
Okemos Dual Meet 12/13/18
Holt Dual 1/5/19
Waverly & Grand Ledge Meet 1/8/19
Conference Meet 2019 Results
Conference Meet 2018 Results
Team Top Times List 2018
Team Records - links below
- Open to all 7th and 8th grade students enrolled in the Dewitt School District.
- Each student must be academically eligible.
We will have a mandatory parent meeting in November in the Middle School Cafeteria to discuss the 2019-20 campaign. Students will enroll with MMA at this time. This team will be advertised throughout November at the Middle School on the announcements weekly and on the mmahurricanes.com website.
The DeWitt Middle School Swimming & Diving Team is the perfect complement to our Mid Michigan Aquatics program each year. This team allows DeWitt students to swim and dive for their school and compete as DeWitt Middle School athletes. It also is a beginning opportunity for new swimmers and divers who want to experiment with this sport before high school. Both current swimmers/divers and new swimmers/divers are welcome and necessary to help DeWitt compete at the high school level in future years.
Members of this team will need to be enrolled in the 7th and 8th grades in DeWitt Public Schools. The season begins the Monday after Thanksgiving and runs through January each year. Students will compete with area teams in dual meets and invitationals and learn about the sport.
The team calendar is located on the website along with the meet schedule for this year. Watch for any updates as the season progresses.
Please email Team rep Steve Shipps or Head Coach Damon Robertson if you have any questions.