WELCOME TO THE 2017-2018 MARLINS FALL/WINTER REGISTRATION
STEP 1: Marlin Website Registration
- Register on the MYM Website - Click on here to start your online registration.
- There is a $50.00 Short Course Registration Fee.
- If you are a RETURNING SWIMMER, use the email address you used in the past season.
- If you are a NEW SWIMMER - please set up a new account.
- If you are a New Swimmer - you will have to pick whether you already have a current USA Swimming membership or not. If you already have a USA Swimming membership then it is considered a transfer and there is no fee applied; however, you will need to fill out a USA Transfer Form and return it.
- Make sure to enter a cell phone number under SMS# in order to receive text alerts of last minute practice and meet changes.
- You will need a valid email address and to a printer to complete the contact information and agreements. The website is the main avenue of communication and it is important a frequently checked email is used as your login.
- PRINT the online Registration Receipt you receive in your email and bring to the YMCA, along with the items listed in Step 2 of the registration process.
Registration at the YMCA cannot be processed until you have completed Step 1
and show confirmation.
Please visit Online Registration 101 for a video tutorial regarding online registration. Please note that payment of swim team dues and YMCA membership fees are not available through the website at this time. The swim meet fees are charged through the macombmarlins.com website.
STEP 2: Macomb Family YMCA Registration
- ALL SWIMMERS - NEW & RETURNING - Please proceed to the Macomb Family YMCA Welcome Center located at 10 North River Road, Mt. Clemens, MI 48043
- Bring your printed confirmation of Step 1 Registration to the YMCA.
- To speed up the registration process you can print and fill out:
- Short Course Registration Form
- Concussion Fact Sheet - signed
- Swimmer Code of Ethics - signed
- Photo & Video Release Form - signed
- Any questions about registration at the YMCA - contact Steve Krankota, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 586-468-1411.
You can also sign up any day at the Trial Period - The YMCA will have a registration person available at practices Aug. 14 -17 and Aug. 21-24.
Your registration is NOT finished until both of these steps are completed. If an athlete is not fully registered, they will not receive swim meet invitations and will be ineligible to swim in practice or compete in any swim meets.
Membership to the Macomb Family YMCA is required for the duration of the Marlins Swim Season. Membership is a monthly rate each month. If you would like more information on membership rates, please contact Steve Krankota, Membership Coordinator, at 586-468-1411 ext. 4720 or by email at email@example.com.
Y membership comes at both the individual and family level and allows for complete access to our facility. This includes access to the Wellness Center, free weight rooms, pool, basketball and racquetball courts as well as facility programming. A full description of all Macomb Y offerings can be found at www.ymcadetroit.org/macomb.
To cancel your Y membership, a member must notify the Macomb Y in writing at least 30 days in advance of their next draft date. This will result in one last payment before termination.
Financial Assistance is available for all participants. Please see our 2013 Financial Assistance Brochure for more information.