JOIN THE PCC MINI CRUISERS!
The MINI CRUISERS are PCC's introductory group to competitive swimming for elementary school aged children. Whether your young swimmer is interested in trying competitive swimming after graduating from a lessons program, excels at home in your backyard pool or has some swim team experience, the MINI CRUISERS program can help your swimmer develop skills necessary to be on the a year-round competitive team.
We believe that young athletes that develop great stroke technique have the upper hand when they reach an age and skill level where competitive training becomes important. Our Coaching Staff will work through stroke and drill instruction, demonstrations and racing games to teach swimmers those core skills in all four competitive strokes.
Mini Cruisers - Prerequisites
- Swimmers should be in elementary school, K-5th grade, and are generally under 10 years old. Swimmers on the younger end of the age spectrum will need to perform the same skills as the other swimmers in the group.
- Swimmers must be able to swim with their face in the water for 25y without struggle, and be able to repeat several times. Swimmers must be able to swim or float & kick on their back for 25y without struggle, and able to repeat several times. Swimmers should be comfortable in deep water, jumping in the pool, and must be able to listen and function in a group of 6-15 other young athletes.
- A typical Mini Cruiser practice involves swimming, kicking and drilling lengths of the pool, repeating jumping, diving and swimming skills taught by our staff and participating in variations of racing games where the young swimmers can practice their skills in a more competitive environment.
Mini Cruisers Rates & Registration Information
We offer three monthly rates for Mini Cruisers:
- $120/month for one weekday and one weekend class.
- $100/month for two weekend classes.
- $140/month for any two classes per week, 100% flexible.
Monthly rates are prorated if there are days practice is not offered. Monthly rates are also prorated for swimmers who join mid-month.
Each swimmer must also pay a $50/year administrative fee, payable with your first registration and renewed every 12 months going forward.
Swimmers can cancel at any point by completing the Cancelation Request Form with two weeks notice.
Click her for the MINI CRUISERS PRACTICE CALENDAR.