Winter Session Information
Join us for our Winter 2019 season, our first official day will be January 9th and will end March 21st. Mini-Rays will run as a separate Fall and Winter season.
Those interested should have some swim lesson experience. They should be able to swim at least one length of the pool (25 Yards) of either freestyle or backstroke unassisted and should be comfortable swimming on their own. The general age for this group is 5-9 years old. There are a maximum of 45 spots available for Mini-Rays. Our Fall session is full and those swimmers will be able to register before it is open to the general public.
Outline Group Schedule | Register Here
Important dates to know
Current swimmer’s Group assignments sent 11/13
Return Registration open 11/14/18
Open Registration opens 11/26/18
Mini-Rays Start 1/9/19
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Please visit www.salineswitmteam.com. Registration for "returning" swimmers (swam between Sept. 2018 and now) will open 11/14/18. Open registration will begin 11/26/18. Returning swimmer's spot will be held only until open registration begins, at that time we will take registrations on a first come first serve basis until our groups are full.
Ideally all Participants should be formally registered by Tuesday, January 8th. No refunds will be given after 1/21/19. Registration will remain open as long as space is available, please see contacts below to set up an evaluation time.
Group placement/Evaluation days
Returning swimmers will receive an email with their group assignment. Once registration is open, this is the group in which you will register your swimmer.
"New" swimmers (have never swam for the team OR swam for the team prior to Sept. 2017):
Please contact us to set up an evaluation.
- Nick Munsell, Team Head Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Gross, Head Coach, email@example.com
- Kristyne Cole, Associate head Coach/New members director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pool office phone: 734-401-4368 *Afternoon/evening office hours, email it usually best and fastest.
Group Information (click link below for more details)
Mini-Rays: Our Pre-swim team group, for those with swim lesson experience. The Mini-Rays is designed to help bridge the gap between learn-to-swim lessons and competitive swimming. Mini-Rays is a comprehensive swim program. Through a positive and enjoyable environment swimmers be exposed to the overarching technical components of proper biomechanics. There are a maximum of 45 spots available for Mini-Rays.
Mini-Ray Winter 2019 Pricing:
NEW registrations include a swim cap and T-shirt.
Mini-Rays 1 & 2
Please Note: Mini-rays winter registration runs from Jan 9th-March 21st.
Important: Prior to beginning your registration you will need two things.
1) You will need to know what group to register your swimmer for. All current swimmers, please refer to the group placement email you received on 1/13 and register them for that group. For NEW swimmers, please contact us to set up an evaluation time.
2) You will need access to your team account (you may have an account even if you have never logged into it). Depending on when your child(ren) swam last, you may also need to complete some additional steps to gain access.
There will be only ONE account per FAMILY. If your swimmer or a sibling has EVER swam for the team in the past you HAVE an account! Please do NOT create a new one. If you cannot access your account, please contact Nick Munsell, email@example.com. Failure to do so may result in a duplicate account being created and delay your registration.
Information will be added to the this page as it is finalized. Don't forget to sign up for our 2018-19 email list so you don't miss anything. Contact Nick Munsell at firstname.lastname@example.org.