2018 Spring Splash Day (try-outs for spring/summer sessions) will be held on Sunday, February 25. Online registration is now open:
SPRING SPLASH DAY REGISTRATION
Splash Day Information for Swimmers
- Swimmers should come to the pool wearing their swimsuit and bring a pair of goggles & towel
- Swimmers must be able to meet the following prerequisites:
- Float face-up and face-down
- 12 year olds and under swimmers must be able to swim 25 yards each of freestyle and backstroke
- 13 year olds and over swimmers must be able to swim 50 yards of each freestyle and backstroke
- Demonstrate rhythmic breathing
Splash Day Information for Parents
- Parents must accompany swimmers to the pool
- Register online for Splash Day - this will make the online registration process simple after the evaluation
- There will be time for questions after evaluations are completed. It will be easier to discuss once your swimmers group placement is determined.
Coaches will place swimmers in groups based on each swimmer's abilities and ages. Descriptions and prerequisites of the different groups can be found under the Athlete Info tab on our website.