General Member: $50/month
2nd Swimmer in Family: $40/month
Edina Swim Club parent: $40/month
2nd Edina Swim Club parent: $30/month
Student / Senior Member: $30/month
(Student: 19-24, Senior: 60 and over)
US Masters Swimming (USMS): $52/year
Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full legal name (first, middle initial, last)
- Birth date
- Phone number
- Credit card (Visa, MC, or Discover) - call the office at 952-831-3814 if needed
You will be set up with an Edina Swim Club account and dues will be charged on the first of the month. Each member will need to register with USMS (United States Masters Swimming). This is done on your own. Every swimmer must have a valid registration card for insurance and liability purposes.
1. FEES, based on the fee schedule above, are billed to your account on the first of every month. Note: Monthly fees are required of ALL swimmers attending one or more practices in a calendar month.
2. NEW SWIMMERS may have two FREE practices to evaluate the program. Registering mid-month does not require payment - final portion of the month is free.
3. NOTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: All requests for extended absences or separation from the team must be in writing and received by the Masters Coach or in the ESC Office. We require a 2 week notice if you do not want to be billed.