Have you been away from us?
Welcome back to SCSC! Please follow the steps below.
Please note that we are a two season swim club: Short Course Season from September through March and Long Course Season from April through July. When you register for a season, you are committing your swimmer for the entire season. You are also committing to the financial obligation of that season.
1. Contact your most recent SCSC coach to check on space availability, and to let them know what date you would like to start swimming again.
2. If you are unable to sign-in to this website, contact the Business Office Manager, Tricia Hutton, or contact Coach Olga, to have your account activated. Your old password should still be used for log-in. If your old password does not work, or if you have forgotten your old password, please contact Michelle or Olga, and a new password will be emailed to you.
3. Once you have your password, sign-in to your account, click on "My Account" on the left, and update all of your family’s personal and billing information. Be sure that all email addresses are up-to-date, as well as emergency contact information.
4. IF YOU HAVE BEEN SWIMMING WITH ANOTHER CLUB since you last swam with SCSC, you need to complete a TRANSFER FORM, and attach a check made out to SCSC for $5. Turn in the completed transfer form and check to Business Office Manager, Tricia Hutton, in person or by mail, on or before your first day back in the water. Yes, Stillwater Swim Club is a USA club, and yes, you must transfer to SCSC if you have been swimming with Stillwater Swim Club.
5. IF YOUR MSI REGISTRATION HAS EXPIRED, you will need to register with MSI immediately. Please download and print the MSI REGISTRATION FORM, complete the form, and attach a check made out to SCSC for $55. Return the form and check to Tricia Hutton, in person or by mail, on or before your first day back in the water. Contact Tricia for her mailing address. If you are not sure if you are currently registered with MSI, contact Michelle Olson. Note: year-round registrations expire on December 31, and seasonal registrations expire on the last day of the summer long-course state meet.
IF YOU ARE REGISTERING WITH MSI BETWEEN APRIL 15 AND EARLY AUGUST, YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO COMPLETE A SEASONAL MSI FORM AND MAIL A CHECK FOR $38. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WITH A SEASONAL MSI REGISTRATION, YOUR SWIMMER IS ONLY COVERED UNTIL EARLY AUGUST, AND WILL NOT BE COVERED FOR THE ZONE MEET. DISCUSS THIS WITH OUR REGISTRAR IN ADVANCE.
6. IF YOUR MSI REGISTRATION HAS NOT EXPIRED, Tricia Hutton will contact you in the late fall regarding the procedure for registration renewal.
7. If you haven’t previously done so, click on "Setup Auto Pay" on the left tool bar, and follow the instructions to set up payments directly from your checking account. Be sure to click on "Save Changes" when appropriate.
8. Invoices are generated on the 21st of each month. The Electronic Fund Transfer will occur on or after the 1st of the following month. If you have any questions about fees, please contact the club Treasurer.
9. There is a registration fee that is also explained during registration. If you have taken a season or more off from our team, you would be an "inactive" SCSC swimmer. The registration is $50 at the Silver Ray or Blue Ray levels and $100 at the Junior and Senior levels with no family maximum for inactive swimmers. This fee recognizes that we encourage our young swimmers to participate in multiple sports while our advanced swimmers benefit by an on-going commitment to the sport. Please contact the Registrar or Treasurer for specific questions.