Sea Devils Masters Program
Sea Devils Swimming is proud to offer a Masters Swimming program affiliated with US Masters Swimming (USMS) and MN Masters Swimming. Sea Devils Masters is a Work-Out Group under the parent organization of Minnesota Masters Swim Club (MINN).
The Sea Devils Master's Program is for swimmers ages 18 and over who wish to participate in the sport for fun, fitness, and/or competition. SDVL Masters is also for Triathlon athletes wishing to improve their swimming skills. An experienced coach is on deck to develop practices with the individual goals of the swimmers in mind.
The Masters group swims 3-4 times a week for 60 minutes. The schedule varies week to week throughout each month and are primarily held in the evenings.
A $20 payment is due at the time of registration via the Sea Devils website then $45 per month starting on the first of the next month. AutoPay is required.
An annual fee (due Jan. 1 of each year) is due to US Masters Swimming and Minnesota Masters Swimming when you register via the US Masters Swimming (USMS) website. This fee is approximately $50 and may vary year to year. You are required to renew your membership at the beginning of each year.
How do I get started?
1. Register on the Sea Devils Swimming website.
2. Register on the US Masters Swimming (USMS) website. Make the following selections when prompted:
- LMSC - Minnesota
- Club - Minnesota Masters Swim Club (MINN)
- Work-out (WO) group - Sea Devils Masters
3. Start swimming! Once your registration is approved, you'll have full access to our site and the practice calendar.