See Meet Information/Basics under the Documents tab for detailed information.
*Please note all entries to be done on the website. An email inviting your swimmer to attend the meet will be sent a couple weeks before the deadline to register. You MUST declare your intent to participate in the meet. Simply click on the "Yes, I will attend" button or "No, I will not attend"
Please review the Meet Basics information under the Documents Tab to get full information about our meets and when you need to do and bring.
What to Take to a Meet
- Team Swim Suit & Team Cap and Goggles. Extras of each are advised.
- Towels. (Pack at least 2)
- Something to sit on. (sleeping bag, old blanket or chair)
- Sweat suits.
- Something for the feet. Keeping warm is very important in between events. Warm socks, deck type shoes or sandals are a good idea.
- T-shirts or parka. The larger the better. 2-3 shirts recommended, as they get wet and soggy.
- Games: Travel Games, cards, etc.
- Food: A small cooler filled with wholesome snacks.
- Drinks: Water, Gatorade, Juice, etc.