Open House/Splash Night
Splash Night are held for swimmers ages 5 and older who have never been part of the WEST Express Swim Club or have not participated in the club during the past year. We strongly recommend that prospective swimmers come to a Splash Night. If you are unable to attend Splash Night or have any further questions, please contact Head Coach, Heidi Miler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, March 5th
6:30pm - 7:30pm (show up anytime)
Pioneer Ridge Middle School
1085 Pioneer Trail ~ Chaska
Pool door on back side of building - door 7F
There will be a quick in the water evaluation and an information session to learn more about joining WEST Express Swim Team. Drop in anytime from 6:30pm-7:30pm.
Information for Swimmers:
- Swimmers should come to the pool wearing their swimsuit and bring a pair of goggles.
Information for Parents:
- Parents must accompany swimmers to the pool.
- Parents must complete the evaluation form.
- Coaches will place swimmers in groups based on each swimmer's individual abilities.
Descriptions can be found on the Groups page under Team Info.
- Please see the calendar for practice schedules.