MANDATORY 2016 PRACTICE EQUIPMENT FOR LONG COURSE TRAINING TEAM
- Pull Buoy
- Speedo hand paddles
- Speedo fins
- Two swim suits to wear during practice
- Two pair of swimming goggles
- Three swimming caps
- A notebook and pen
- Daily access to a computer to study strokes techniques!
- You must have a bathing suit, cap, goggles and a towel at practice.
- Current team suits are better reserved for meets only.
- A water bottle is helpful to maintain hydration!
- Practice time is dedicated to the swimmers. Any questions or comments that your parents may have for the coaches should be addressed to them AFTER practice.
- To get the most out of each practice you should be ready to be IN THE WATER at the scheduled starting time of each practice.
- Swimmers are asked to be suited up and on deck 5 minutes prior to practice starting time.
- Swimmers who are late may not enter the pool until the completion of the current set.