The Patriot Masters swim team is open to swimmers 19 & older and costs $50 per month, plus the cost of US Masters membership.
The monthly fee will be automatically charged to your credit card on the first of each month.
Membership is on a month to month, opt in - opt out basis. No long term commitment required. Send an email before the first of the month to put your membership on hold or to restart a frozen membership.
All Patriot Masters Swimmers MUST maintain a membership in United States Masters Swimming. Masters registration is done directly through USMS. (see part 2 below)
For insurance purposes, you cannot practice until both registrations have successfully completed.
Registration is done in two parts:
Part 1 - Patriot Masters Swim Team Registration
- click the "Join our Team" button on the home page of the Patriot Swim Team website.
- Fill in all the information.
- Choose an existing member or click the "add member" button.
- Select your location and Group. (Peekskill/Peekskill Masters or Beacon/Beacon Masters) Answer "No" to the transfer question. (that's for the youth team)
- Agree to the member agreement and waivers then click "continue" and go to check out.
Please Note: Service Hours are not a requirement for Patriot Masters Swim Team Members
Part 2 - United States Masters Swimming Registration
- Click on the USMS registration page. https://www.usms.org/reg/register.php
- Choose the New or Renew membership boxes.
- Fill in personal info
- read and agree to waiver
- Select affiliations LMSC = MR Club = PATZ (patriot swim team)
- select options
- Select membership length. (if registering before 12/31 choose 2017 plus 2018 membership. If registering after 12/31 choose 2018 membership only)
- Review & Pay.