2019-20 RED FOX AQUATIC CLUB DUES STRUCTURE
The fee structure for the 2019-20 year will follow the multiple family plan. There will be three installments required as follows;
* 1st Installment (September 1st) - RFAC membership fee (50%)
USS registration fee ($74.)
Meet Entry Account (SR-$75/AG-$50)
* 2nd Installment (December 15th) - RFAC membership fee (25%)
* 3rd Installment (April 1st) - RFAC membership fee (25%)
If you wish to schedule an individual payment plan, please contact Coach Jim Billesimo, our Finance Chairperson.
SENIOR (6 DAYS) DUES 1st INSTALLMENT 2nd/3rd INSTALLMENT
Child 1 $1,600.00 $800.00 $400.00
Child 2 1,100.00 550.00 275.00
Child 3 800.00 400.00 200.00
AGE-GROUP (3-5 DAYS)
Child 1 $1,300.00 $600.00 $350.00
Child 2 900.00 450.00 225.00
Child 3 700.00 350.00 175.00
JUNIOR SWIMMER (2-3 DAYS)
Child 1 $1,000.00 $500.00 $250.00
Child 2 700.00 350.00 175.00
Child 3 600.00 300.00 150.00
* There will be a Meet Entry Account set up for all swimming members of the club. A deposit of $25.00 per Junior swimmer, $50.00 per Age- group swimmer and $75.00 per Senior swimmer will be required prior to the swimmer's first competition.
* A USS registration fee, currently an annual fee of $74.00, will be required of each club member. This fee will be paid separate of the Meet Entry Account and must be enclosed with your first installment.
* Finally, each member family will be responsible for working in each session in which their swimmer is entered in both RFAC invitational meets and participate in our Annual Swim-a-Thon. Any family found in violation will be charged $50.00 per day and applied toward their next installment.