RED FOX AQUATIC CLUB FEES STRUCTURE
The fees structure for the 2022-23 year will follow the multiple swimmer plan.
ALL billing will be done through the team website. Each family should have a credit card on file for payment or pay on demand when an invoice is received from RFAC.
There will be three installments required as follows;
- 1st Installment (September 1st) - RFAC membership fee (50%).
- 2nd Installment (December 15th) - RFAC membership fee (25%).
- 3rd Installment (April 1st) - RFAC membership fee (25%).
- USS registration fee of $80/swimmer - each family will register individually at USASWIMMING link to follow.
- Each swimmer will be billed meet entry fees on a monthly basis.
- If you wish to schedule an individual payment plan, please contact Coach Jim Billesimo.
SENIOR (6 DAYS) DUES 1st INSTALLMENT 2nd/3rd INSTALLMENT
Child 1 $1,800.00 $900.00 $450.00
Child 2 1,600.00 800.00 400.00
Child 3 1,400.00 700.00 350.00
AGE-GROUP - 11/12 Age Group + Advanced 10 and Under (5 DAYS)
Child 1 $1,300.00 $650.00 $325.00
Child 2 $1,100.00 550.00 275.00
Child 3 900.00 450.00 225.00
JUNIOR SWIMMER - 10 and Under (4 DAYS)
Child 1 $ 900.00 $450.00 $225.00
Child 2 800.00 400.00 200.00
Child 3 700.00 350.00 175.00
- A USS registration fee, currently an annual fee of $80.00, will be required of each club member by SEPTEMBER 15,2022. This registration must be completed by each member family at USASWIMMING. Failure to register will be removal from participation until completed. Link to follow
- Finally, each member family will be responsible for working in each session in which their swimmer is entered in both RFAC invitational meets(if allowed by Marist) and participate in our Annual Swim-A-Thon. Any family found in violation will be charged $50.00 per day and applied toward their next installment.