Website: The website will be the first level of communication. This is where the information will be first posted. It is also the place to go for all inquiries. You can access your Tritons Billing Account, enter swimmers into Meets, find training schedules, information on fundraisers and social events, and other resources. The website is our most important form of communication, please access it often and check out all the information available to you.
Emails: We also communicate via email. Please read the emails in their entirety, there is a lot of information included in these emails. Also as new events, news items, and social events are added to the website a quick email will also be sent out to direct you to the new admission.
Texting: GLT uses text to inform you about last-minute canceled practices, pool closures, changed plans. You may sign up via your GLT account.
- Sign In to your GLT account.
- Go to your account profile.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click My Account > My Account.
- To add an SMS number for one of the athletes in the account, click the Members tab and then click their name; otherwise stay on the current screen.
- Enter an SMS cell number and select its Carrier.
- Click Save in the upper right and it will send that number a verification text.
- Check your cell phone for a "Verify your SMS" text from notifications+alias, where alias is your team's alias, and open it. Note that some cell carriers can take awhile to deliver the message.
- Tap the link and you should see one of three possible messages.
- "Success! We have validated your primary SMS." (or "secondary SMS" if that's what you were verifying) The SMS number is verified and ready to receive texts from the team. You may skip the rest of the steps.
- "Sorry, your primary SMS has already been validated." Sometimes just opening the text will verify the number, resulting in this message. The SMS number is verified and ready to receive texts from the team. You may skip the rest of the steps.
- "Sorry, the code XXXX did not match any codes." Continue to the next step.
- If tapping the link doesn't work, note the four digit code number in the text message.
- Back in your team's SwimOffice website, click the Unverified button above the SMS number.
- If you got the error in step 7c on your mobile device, click Resend Verification and go back to step 6.
- Enter the four digit code from your text message in the Verification Code field and click Verify.
- You will see Verified in green above the SMS number. You may need to refresh the screen to see this.