Shockwave Aquatics Masters Swimming
Online Registration Instructions
For Masters swimming you must create an account and also register yourself as the swimmer.
If you use your child’s account for your Masters Billing, then you need to follow the Swimmer Registration Instructions.
1. To begin the online registration, go to shockwaveaquatics.com and click on START REGISTRATION, which can be found on the left hand side of the web home page.
2. 2018-2019 Shockwave registration will open. Click on REGISTER NOW.
3. Choose I am a new user or I am not sure if I already have an account - this is the email I want to use; then type in your email address. Then click NEXT.
4. 2018-2019 registration will open.
-create a password
-fill out the fields for Billing Information, Guardians and Emergency contact information.
-Please do not use abbreviations when filling out your information for addresses.
-Click NEXT, this will take you to the swimmers registration page.
5. Click on ADD at the top of the page.
6. Enter your information. Please do not use abbreviations for addresses. At the bottom it will ask to register to this group. Select Masters Swimming.
7. Make sure all of the information is correct, then select ADD.
8. Agree to terms.
9. The total charges will appear on the next page. Select the form of payment then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT and follow instructions for payment. It will say SUCCESS if you have completed registration correctly.
10. Registration is now complete. Once payment has been received, you will receive an email to set up your personal account on our website.