Online Registration Instructions
Registration opens September 1, 2019
- Before proceeding with this portion of the registration, DO NOT continue if your child has not had an evaluation in the pool with a Shockwave coach. You must email Coach Barbara Aguirre at email@example.com to schedule an evaluation if you did not attend the scheduled try outs posted on the website. DO NOT contact the Tupelo Aquatic Center with regard to Shockwave. All information can be found on our website.
- If you register your swimmer online without a proper swim evaluation and they do not qualify, you will not receive a refund for your registration!
- To begin the online registration, go to shockwaveaquatics.com and click on START REGISTRATION, which can be found on the left hand side of the web home page.
- 2019-2020 Shockwave registration will open. Click on REGISTER NOW.
- Choose I am a new user or I am not sure if I already have an account - this is the email I want to use; then type in your email address. Then click NEXT.
- 2019-2020 registration will open.
-create a password
-fill out the fields for Billing Information, Guardians and Emergency contact information.
-Please do not use abbreviations when filling out your information for addresses.
-Click NEXT, this will take you to the swimmers registration page.
6. Click on ADD at the top of the page.
7. Enter your swimmers information. Please do not use abbreviations for addresses. At the bottom it will ask to register to this group. Select the group in which your swimmer was placed in at the pool evaluation.
8. Make sure all of the information is correct, then select ADD. Repeat Steps 6-7 if registering more than one swimmer.
9. Agree to terms.
10. USA FORM. Fill out the USA Swimming Form in it’s entirety and exactly as listed. We must have your child’s FULL LEGAL NAME and birthday. Please be sure to answer every question (where applicable) on the USA Form page.
11. The total charges will appear on the next page. Select the form of payment then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT and follow instructions for payment. It will say SUCCESS if you have completed registration correctly.
12. Registration is now complete. Once payment has been received, you will receive an email to set up your personal account on our website.
13. Your child may not begin participating in Shockwave until you receive the email confirmation that you are ready to set up your account. If you attend tryouts and are accepted into Shockwave, you may not begin attending practices until your online registration is complete.
**The fees charged for the online registration include the $157.00 annual registration fee & USA Swimming fee (required) in addition to the monthly dues for the particular group your child is assigned to for practice.
The fees are charged automatically. Monthly billing (monthly dues) are charged on the 1st day of each month going forward for the remaining year.**
Please familiarize yourself with our website and all of the information on it before emailing with questions. Do not contact the Tupelo Aquatic Center regarding Shockwave. Only contact us through our website shockwaveaquatics.com or by emailing the office manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.