- Shockwave gear - team cap (can be purchased in Shockwave office for $5), team suit, t-shirts
- highlighter or pen for heat sheets
- Money for heat sheet ($5-$15). A heat sheet tells you what event, heat and lane your swimmer is in. It will also have a time line (approximate time events start) and a list of what teams are participating in the meet
- towels (bring several!)
- folding chairs to sit on for swimmers and parents (stands are not always plentiful at different pools). You do not need folding chairs at the Tupelo Aquatic Center.
- pop up tent for outdoor meets (optional)
- clothes to keep your swimmer warm (sweat pants, sweat shirt, t-shirt, socks, flip flops/crocs, blankets, parkas, etc.)
- games, cards, Nintendo, ipad, ipod, books, homework, etc. to pass the time between events
- money to purchase food from concessions (some pools allow outside coolers and snacks to be brought in - some do not).
- avoid soft drinks, carbonated beverages, high fat and high sugar foods
- camera with battery charged
- download "Meet Mobile" app (free) for iphone/android and ipad. Most meets use this to track results and it is a great and easy way to keep up with your swimmer's times.
- You may purchase a Shockwave team suit from All American Swim Supply. Click on the Team Store on the website home page to visit our store at All American. The team code is SWAT59.