Stroke Clinic Information - Aug. 17 - Sept. 5
STROKE TECHNIQUE / STROKE DEVELOPMENT / STROKE REFINEMENT
The North Baltimore Aquatic Club (NBAC) competitive stroke clinic is a 4 week clinic. Swimmers may take one, two or three sessions per week. Swimmers may not take more than one session per day.
Instruction will be by NBAC's award winning coaching staff. Both NBAC’s team and coaches are recognized by USA Swimming as one of the top teams and coaching staff’s in the country. Combined, the coaches have more than 100 years of experience coaching competitive swimming.
The clinic is for swimmers age 6-11 years old (age as of July 1, 2020). Swimmers must be able to swim 25 yards/meters of freestyle and 25 yards/meters of backstroke.
Swimmers will be grouped by skill/ability levels. Groups will be between four to seven swimmers. Swimmers of all levels will be able to gain instruction based on their level of swimming. From novice to state championship qualifiers NBAC will provide each swimmer with quality instruction based on their skill level.
ALL COVID-19 STATE / LOCAL PROTOCOL AND NBAC COVID-19 PROCEDURES WILL BE FOLLOWED. INFORMATION WILL BE SENT OUT TO THOSE REGISTERED PRIOR TO THE FIRST CLASS.
NBAC at COPPERMINE FIELDHOUSE
- MONDAYS: 4:30-5:30 p.m., 5:45-6:45 p.m., 7-8 p.m. (AUG. 17, 24, 31)
- WEDNESDAYS: 4:30-5:30 p.m., 5:45-6:45 p.m., 7-8 p.m. (AUG. 19, 26 & SEPT. 2)
NBAC @ COPPERMINE 4 SEASONS
- TUESDAYS: 11 a.m. - NOON (AUG. 18, 25 & SEPT. 1)
- THURSDAYS: 11 a.m. - NOON (AUG. 20, 27 & SEPT. 3)
- SATURDAYS: 11 a.m. - NOON (AUG. 22, 29 & SEPT. 5)
NBAC @ COPPERMINE GREEN VALLEY SWIM CLUB
- TUESDAYS: 4:30-5:30 p.m., 5:45-6:45 p.m., 7-8 p.m. (AUG. 18, 25 & SEPT. 1)
- THURSDAYS: 4:30-5:30 p.m., 5:45-6:45 p.m., 7-8 p.m. (AUG. 20, 27 & SEPT. 3)
- $60 FOR 1 SESSION (3 TOTAL CLASSES) PER WEEK
- $120 FOR 2 SESSIONS (6 TOTAL CLASSES) PER WEEK
- $180 FOR 3 SESSIONS (9 TOTAL CLASSES) PER WEEK
HOW TO REGISTER:
Click on stroke clinic and follow instructions from there.
Should you have any issues with the registration process please email Cathy Bennett. Limited space available, please register early.
NORTH BALTIMORE AQUATIC CLUB
- ATTITUDE / ACTION / ACHIEVEMENT
- STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE SINCE 1967-1968
NBAC is the #1 Competitive Swim Team in Maryland as well as one of the top clubs in the USA. NBAC offers training opportunities to swimmers from the novice level to National and International levels. NBAC’s multi-tiered competitive swim team provides an environment that enables swimmers to reach their full potential. For more information go to www.nbac.net or email Head Coach Tom Himes.