2020-2021 Swimmer Evaluation/Tryout
Whether you are a current year round swimmer, summer league swimmer or just beginning competitive swimming, the NBAC Coaching Staff encourages all those interested to schedule an evaluation/tryout session. After the evaluation we will be able to give you details of what NBAC has to offer your swimmer.
Springlake Swim Club
228 Fallsbrook Road
Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093
When (by appointment only)
Wednesday, Aug. 19
Sunday, Aug. 23
How to register for an Evaluation/Tryout
- All swimmers interest in an evaluation must have an assigned time for the evaluation. Email Coach Solomon Sniad to schedule a time during one of these dates.
- If you cannot make it to one of the tryouts please email Coach Tom Himes to schedule a separate evaluation/tryout.
NBAC has been the #1 Swim Team in Maryland and one of the Top Teams in the USA for more than 50 years. Our accomplishments are unmatched by any club team in the USA. We are always looking for enthusiastic swimmers who wish to commit themselves to achieving excellence in and out of the pool. NBAC has a progression of training groups designed to give the swimmer their best opportunity to become the best they can be.
Explorer Division (1 Level)
- Ages 5 – 9 / Practices 2 Days per week / 1 hour each practice
Discovery Division (3 Levels)
- Ages 6 – 10 / Practices 2 – 4 days per week / 1 hour each practice
Imagination Division (5 Levels)
- Ages 8 – 13 / Practices 4 – 6 days per week / 1.5 – 2 hours each practice
Challenge Division (4 Levels)
- Ages 12 – 18 / Practices 6 – 7 Days per week / 1.5 – 2.5 hours each practice
High Performance Division (1 Level)
- Ages 14 & Over / 7 – 10 Practices per week / 2 – 3 hours each practice