Following these guidelines for practice will help to ensure a safe, productive, and fun practice for all.
- Arrive on time and ready to swim.
- Bring everything you need including towel, suit, cap, goggles, water bottle, and a lock for your locker.
- Wait at end of the pool for your coach to start practice.
- Show respect by listening and not talking while coaches are giving directions.
- If you have questions, ask your coach.
- No diving into the shallow end of the pool.
- Always strive to help your teammates. There is no "I" in "team". Helping your teammates improve is the best way to help yourself improve.
2021-2022 Shortcourse Practice Schedule