ABOUT OUR TEAM:
The COOL Swim Team is a year-round USA Swimming competitive swim team offering high quality professional coaching, technique instruction, and stroke development for young athletes of all ages and abilities. We are a not for-profit organization run by a volunteer parent Board of Directors as well as by the support and contributions of all team parents.
COOL swimmers, coaches, and parents work hard but have time for fun too! Team parties, family picnics, and special holiday practices throughout the year create a family-focused atmosphere unsurpassed by any other team in the area. Swimmers, parents, and siblings enjoy the camraderie and good times that come with the whole family being involved with the team.
The COOL Swim Team is a competitive swim team emphasizing both individual and club excellence in a positive, family oriented atmosphere with the goal of creating lifelong swimmers.
Goals and objectives:
- Create and maintain a safe environment at all times.
- Foster fair play, integrity and good sportsmanship.
- Establish a progressive learning atmosphere built on solid fundamentals and focused on current technique.
- Achieve individual and team results through the process of goal setting, training and reinforcement.
- Balance a competitive level of swimming with a family oriented environment.
- Build excellence in each swimmer by offering a positive club experience while developing a lifelong relationship with the sport.