Swimmers must be 11 or turning 11 in the current season of Silver Team advancement. This is the highest level for pre-Highschool swimmers. This group has the continued focus of stroke technique, while incorporating race pace training and strategy in addition to more advance aerobic training. Swimmers in this group participate in intensive dry-land training 2-3 days per week. Swimmers in this group have goals of scoring at the Midwestern Championship Meet, qualifying for the Midwest All-star Meet, Central Zone Championship and Region VIII Sectional Championship as they move onto the Gold Group.
· Swim Cap (HLA practice caps expected, caps recommended for boys for training)
· Water Bottle
- Speedo Pull Buoy Or Speedo Pull/Kick
· Finis Agility Paddles or Stokemaker Paddles
· Dry-land Clothing: HLA T-Shirt, Shorts and Tennis Shoes
· HLA Team Suit Required for Meet Participation
Silver Group Coaches: Uriah Reiners, Assistance from Sam Bach
Practice Sessions: M-F, 90 Minutes in-water & 30 Minutes of Dry-land
Silver Group has a 80% attendance requirement and an expected meet schedule.