MIDWESTERN SWIMMING, INC.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Midwestern Swimming's focus on diversity and inclusion is intended to insure that our sport is open and welcoming to all regardless of race, age, income, religion, ethnicity, socio-economic status, gender, or sexual orientation.
Return to Midwestern Swimming Home Page
IN THE NEWS
- June 19, 2016: View CZ Diversity Camp/Summit video on the event page.
- Ohio LSC will be hosting the 2018 CZ Camp/Summit
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION MISSION STATEMENT FROM USA Swimming
To assist USA Swimming in creating a culture of inclusion and opportunity for people of diverse backgrounds, including, but not limited to, race, age, income, ethnicity, religion, gender, and sexual orientation.
LEARN MORE: Visit the USA Swimming Diversity & Inclusion Web Page.
- Reduced Membership Fee: USA Swimming/Midwestern Swimming currently offers Outreach Memberships for only $5.
- Reduced Meet Fees: MWS has a Reduced Meet Fee Policy which provides that meet event entry fees for Outreach athletes will be 25% of the published entry fees for all Midwestern Swimming sanctioned competitions?
- Competitive Opportunities: Midwestern Swimming has the funding to send two LSC athletes and a coach to the Central Zone Diversity Select Camp held every two years (even years). Midwestern Swimming has funding to send a team of qualified athletes and a coach to compete in the Central Zone Diversity Select Meet held every two years (odd years).
- Carol Bilunas has been appointed as Midwestern Swimming Diversity Chair.
- Midwestern Swimming hopes to partner with the Central Zone and local community organizations to maximize participation in existing Diversity & Inclusion events and programs, and to create and fund new educational and competitive opportunities.
Click for information on how you can be involved and
help with diversity and inclusion in our LSC.
What can I do?
Add a link or report an inactive link: [email protected]