BRONZE GROUP- Intermediate
The Bronze group is designed for swimmers who may have some experience in competitive swimming, but need more work on their stroke technique. The focus is to improve the swimmer’s stroke skills, turns, starts, and finishes while continuing to develop an enthusiasm for competitive swimming. As stroke skills improve, swimmers are challenged with more difficult sets. There is an emphasis on the setting and achievement of goals, as swimmers begin to focus more on the competitive aspect of the sport. Swimmers at this level are expected to attend local meets, while working towards qualifying for Junior Olympics. While swimmers should attend a minimum of 3 practices a week, we encourage swimmers to practice 4-5 days a week.
* 8-13 (younger by coach’s recommendation only)
* Offered 5 days a week *$95 per month
* Typical workout duration: 1 hr. 15 minutes- 1 hr. 15 minutes
* Typical Yardage: 2,500-4,500
* Typical dry-and workout: stretching, push-ups, sit-ups, squats, core strengthening
Required Equipment: cap, goggles, fins, water bottle, pull boy, paddles, mesh bag
Please contact us at [email protected] for practice times.